Spray tan advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alysha_

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have recently had more and more interest in spray tans, i am qualified to do them but i have held off on it for a while , i have a beauty room at home which i do my treatments from and i very rarely go mobile , i was wondering how you all do spray tans from home without the spray setting in your room?

my beauty room isn't the biggest so the spray would go everywhere and be a pain to clean! also what do you do if you are mobile with the spray setting on their furniture?

i know you can get extractor fans but they are quite costly for me to get now and I've never had one when working in previous salons.

thank you in advance for any advice!

I have done many tans only using a pop up tent and there has never been any marks left on carpets, furniture ect I just make sure I clean the tent after every client and maybe try and do it in the kitchen/bathroom. And have public liability just incase

Same here, spend a bit more to get a decent tent, make sure you always spray with the gun inside the tent, and you'll never have any problems. Regularly feel the outside of the tent after you've sprayed - if the outside of the tent gets wet then it's time to throw it away and get a new one, as this means spray is getting through the material. As long as you stick to those rules you'll be fine. I also try and spray in a kitchen or bathroom, and put a towel down for when they step out.

Latest posts

Back