Spray Tan companies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gee

Reaction score
Hi, just a quicky....

I've trained with Fake Bake, i love the colour etc but i'm just wondering if, now that i have had training, i can use any spray tan company or do i have to train with them before i can use them? this might sound like a silly question but i have had a few glasses of wine and am feeling a bit blonde :green:

S x

you can buy your solution from any company you dont have to train with them!! enjoy the wine!!:)

As long as your training was fully accredited and not only fake bake specific, you can use any machine and any solution,
i was trained by one company originally but later found out i was only qualified to use their machine and solutions,
i have since had further training that is fully accredited so i can now use what ever i want, hth

If you have had acredited training (insurance reasons etc) on spraytan usage you can use any brand you so choose..it is sometimes wise to do a conversion course with the new brand of your choice as certain liquids require certain techniques..
Good luck..oh and hows the hangover :lol::lol:

Ok now i'm confuzzled....

When Fake Bake came to college the girl said after we have done the training we can get our equipment, insurance and start spray tanning....so i did this (oh and the insurance i went for didn't request proof in the form of a certificate, thats another thing i wanted to ask!)

I've had training from Fake Bake; have a certificate from Fake Bake for this, I have insurance from salon gold and my equipment.....Have i gone wrong somewhere? I really want to do this right! :confused:

Oh and i don't have a hangover thanks Collin! :green:

Thanks guys,

S x

All spraytan companies have different attitudes towrds individuals who wish to use their products...some even claim that only their liquid can be used with their equipment.

This is right to a certain extent however can be got over simply by adapting the output volume of your gun accordingly.

Why don't you perhaps call up some of the brands you may be intrested in..I am sure you will be well advised by them:hug:
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

Thanks Collin, yeah i am rather confused to be honest.... the Fake Bake rep did say we could use any equipment for FB, I wasn't pressured into buying their equipment at all, I just did because i'm spontanious and hate shopping around, although i know i should! I just wanted to get it from someone reputable.

I will call up some companies to see what they say.

Thanks again,

S x

Go for it and don't be afraid to ask all manner of question's:hug:

Collin is right here in saying don't be afraid to ask questions.

Before you call any company make a list of the questions you specifically want answering and if they can't answer them be wary!

Any spray tan company worth their salt will give you in-depth training in all areas of spray tanning, not just the application, but the pre/post care, contra-indications etc. Not only that they will be on the end of the phone if you need any back up following your training. So many companies seem to desert you once they have got your hard earned dosh out of your pocket.

Thanks Guys,

I will get onto it.

husband has just sprayed me again (needed to do my legs this time, let him do all over apart from face)....he's getting good :green:

Sitting here with my tan is reminding me of why i decided to buy the tanning equiment and make it a business....because having a tan, fake or real makes me feel so good and i want to share that feeling with others! I'm so happy! hehe! :lol:

Hi, just a quicky....

I've trained with Fake Bake, i love the colour etc but i'm just wondering if, now that i have had training, i can use any spray tan company or do i have to train with them before i can use them? this might sound like a silly question but i have had a few glasses of wine and am feeling a bit blonde :green:

S x

Are you unhappy with Fake Bake solution and thats why you are looking around

No not at all, I love Fake Bake! The training i had was really good, the Rep was lovely.

I was just wondering if, because i trained with FB and bought FB equipment, i am able, if i chose to, to use other brands of solution.

Since joining this site i've read a lot about other solutions and i've been intrigued really....had i read this info prior to doing the training maybe i would have shopped around, i really don't know as i do love FB. (as does my husband...hes sat drinking lager, watching game of the day in the buff! showing off his new tan :green:)

watching game of the day in the buff! showing off his new tan :green:)[/quote]

Stop right there, way too much info :lol::lol::lol:

Haha! Sorry Loubylou! :)

Latest posts

Back