Spray Tan Emergency!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellbelle

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know Of Naywere In Glasgow I Can Get My Spray Tan Machine Repaires Urgently?? The Representative I Got The Machine From Has Been Extremely Un Helpfull X

would need to know what machine hun before we could trouble shoot the problem. Have you tried the Head Office of the company to see if they can help?

would your distributor not be in a position to lend you a machine or something?

would need to know what machine hun before we could trouble shoot the problem. Have you tried the Head Office of the company to see if they can help?

would your distributor not be in a position to lend you a machine or something?

I GOT THE MACHINE FROM TOTOL TAN, THEY HAVE GAME ME 2 PHONE NUMBERS BUT BOTH ARE RINIGING OUT, THERES NO SPARE MACHINES SO HE SAYS I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I LOST OUT ON SO MANY CLIENTS LAST NIGHT & HAVE TO CANCEL ALL OF TODAYS TOO :mad:

I GOT THE MACHINE FROM TOTOL TAN, THEY HAVE GAME ME 2 PHONE NUMBERS BUT BOTH ARE RINIGING OUT, THERES NO SPARE MACHINES SO HE SAYS I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I LOST OUT ON SO MANY CLIENTS LAST NIGHT & HAVE TO CANCEL ALL OF TODAYS TOO :mad:

Hi Kelly,
we can't have you loosing customers now can we...I will happily help you with a loan machine until you get a replacement or repair done with your existing provider..just PM me with your contact telephone number or give me a call..you can find my contact details below.
best regards

A very kind offer Collin

Hi Colin Were Are You Based??

Latest posts

Back