Spray tan in my hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsFrmHeaven

Reaction score
Someone had to doit and its MEEE!!! lol
Ive got a right big streak in the front of my hair lol will this just wash out with time? i have washed it 3 times already and i hasnt budged i had it done about 3 days ago nowxxxxx:hug:

My friend gets spray tans all the time and she says that it gets on all her bed clothes BUT it washes out no problem...

... so I would have THOUGHT it would come out of your hair!!

Perhaps contact the manufacturer of the stuff and see what they say! Imagine if you did this to a customer!

Good Luck! Have you tried LOADS of conditioner!

Sorry I can't be of more help.

I am guessing that you are a blonde? I always offer my blonder clients a mob cap....sexy....not,but at least it prevents the solution getting into their hair....don't sweat too much, it will wash out.

Thank you guys, yes i am blonde lol i did wear a cap that the lady gave me but there must have been some hair hanging out (i didnt look in the mirror thank god lol) and ive got a ginger streak i have rang the lady and she says she is very sorry (bless her) and that it should wash out . It has faded a little now but you can still see it xxx

Latest posts

Back