Spray tan lotion supplies, Spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark jenkins

Reaction score
Hi
I have recently started spray tanning here in Spain, however I am currently only able to get crazy angel and not keen on the colour sometimes can look a bit orangey.
Does anyone know if any of the other companies stock over here in Spain. have emailed most of them and had no replies apart from one.
Appreciate anyone's help if they know of any suppliers or warehouses to obtain from.
xx

Hi Mark,
We supply many salons and therapists all over Spain, the postage is around £15-£20 up to 10 litres and takes around 4 days. If you mail us on our website we can organise some samples.

Charlie

Hi
I have recently started spray tanning here in Spain, however I am currently only able to get crazy angel and not keen on the colour sometimes can look a bit orangey.
Does anyone know if any of the other companies stock over here in Spain. have emailed most of them and had no replies apart from one.
Appreciate anyone's help if they know of any suppliers or warehouses to obtain from.
xx
Hi, if you contact Nouvatan they can courier it direct to you in Spain hon, just drop them an email xxx

Latest posts

Back