Spray tan machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thebeautylocker

Reaction score
Hi I've recently qualified in spray tanning I'm already a qualified beautician. I really need help choosing a system to buy I'm mobile so it needs to be as light as possible
Thank you guys

Take a look at maxi mist. I upgraded to one this year and wish I had done so sooner! Steer clear of tanning essentials...I've had nothing but problems with mine as have many others. Good luck!

Just returned a Maximist and upgraded to 5008hvlp. Highly recommend

Take a look at maxi mist. I upgraded to one this year and wish I had done so sooner! Steer clear of tanning essentials...I've had nothing but problems with mine as have many others. Good luck!
Thank you
thank

A HVLP machine definitely.

Most machines are HVLP (high volume, low pressure) as this means they can do continuous spray tans but do not waste solution due to the spraying pressure being too high. With these machines, you can regulate the flow of the solution so that you achieve a good even tan with the flow turned right down, this also means you don't waste the solution on overspray.

The Wagner (previously known as Earlex) TS20 kit is a very good starter option as it is very easy to use and set up, gives a really even spray tan and its reliable.

Hope you get sorted and Happy Spraying!

@Nailo hi there, thank you for asking me a question. I have redirected you here as the answer above from @LA Tanning same answer I would you. I would definitely go with a HVLP machine as they are excellent. I see my business getting better in the winter months and picks up again in the summer... you should do any course really they are all the same I trained with 6 courses and I love MT but you don't have to do the course to use the brand... Just learn your techniques and how to spray and about business really... they are a lot of helpful videos on YouTube also...

I am the same have had gin replaced numerous times and not happy sosgy results temptemental !! How is the machine you habe now ? Thank you ann

I am the same have had gin replaced numerous times and not happy sosgy results temptemental !! How is the machine you habe now ? Thank you ann

I cannot understand a word of what you just wrote.

The machine I have now is so much better. I would definitely recommend a maxi mist. My ProV was very unreliable, 2 hoses and 9 guns in 18 months! I've read many bad reviews for the tanning essentials machines, it seems lots of people are having or have had the same problems.

The machine I have now is so much better. I would definitely recommend a maxi mist. My ProV was very unreliable, 2 hoses and 9 guns in 18 months! I've read many bad reviews for the tanning essentials machines, it seems lots of people are having or have had the same problems.
going to ave a look at it thanks

Hi i bought the maxi mist and i like it although i feel the gun over sprays?

Hi i bought the maxi mist and i like it although i feel the gun over sprays?

Hi Ann I thought this at first too. It takes a bit of getting used to after the ProV settings! Turn the dial on the trigger down and see if that helps. There is also a dial on the top of the gun, I have this on the first setting. Test it on a piece of couch roll first and it should wet it but not go all the way through. I haven’t found myself using anymore tan than I was with the proV...I think the maxi mist sprays finer giving a much nicer finish x

Latest posts

Back