Spray Tan question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyB

Reaction score
I have used this forum alot to research the best tan to have and decided on su-do. Today at 9am a mobile spray tanner came to spray me, she used the bronze one.

It is now 5.20pm and I have barely changed colour. Now when she was spraying it completely filled the kitchen and at one point I couldn't actually see her!! The machine kept stopping and not spraying the lotion etc... so all in all it was, what seemed to me, a pretty bad experience. I am not going to ring her back and complain etc.. which I know I should!

But, my question is, can I book into a salon tomorrow and get another tan done, I was thinking of going for a different make, say Sienna X. Should I wash and exfoliate tonight or just go as I am?
Any advice please, I want my tan for Saturday as I am going out!
Jenny from Wigan

I have used this forum alot to research the best tan to have and decided on su-do. Today at 9am a mobile spray tanner came to spray me, she used the bronze one.

It is now 5.20pm and I have barely changed colour. Now when she was spraying it completely filled the kitchen and at one point I couldn't actually see her!! The machine kept stopping and not spraying the lotion etc... so all in all it was, what seemed to me, a pretty bad experience. I am not going to ring her back and complain etc.. which I know I should!

But, my question is, can I book into a salon tomorrow and get another tan done, I was thinking of going for a different make, say Sienna X. Should I wash and exfoliate tonight or just go as I am?
Jenny from Wigan

Personally I would call the person who did the tan that you said you are not happy with...

Its also probably best for you to wait until tomorrow to see how your skin turns out.

I am sure experienced spray tan geeks will answer your question a lot better than I did.

Dont be too disheartened.XX

Jenny from Wigan
opps not good hey Jenny...however if this is the brand that you are still wanting to go with dont let this experience put you off...we all develop at different rates...maybe your a slow developer...you never know...although by the sounds of it the room probably got a better spray tan than you did :eek:

On your secondary question...well no...get the existing tan removed through exfoliation and moisturising after and then get yourself booked in for another spray tan.

HTH and please dont get put off by this experience :Love:

i'd wait to see how the tan turns out. Did it have a guide colour to begin with? If you have a shower tomorrow and there's no tan, i'd certainly contact the person who did it for you. If you don't want them to respray i'd get a refund and get your tan done somewhere else. If the tan she's put on you has made no effect i see no reason why you couldn't get another one done. In fact it may last longer!

Latest posts

Back