Spray tan theme?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyPrincess.

Reaction score
Im going to be decorating a room in my salon for spray tans, i want something different but lovely, any ideas??

xox

you could do a tropical theme
might be a bit bright though
have like a flowery tropical wall paper on one wall and then the others plain
could have bamboo features of some sort maybe a chair and decorate with a few flowers, lanterns etc x

you could do a tropical theme
might be a bit bright though
have like a flowery tropical wall paper on one wall and then the others plain
could have bamboo features of some sort maybe a chair and decorate with a few flowers, lanterns etc x

lol i was going to suggest the same idea!

how about a monochrome look, black and white with silver accessories and lillies. I think this would look sophisticated.:lol:

Beach sunset backdrop .....

lol i was going to suggest the same idea!

how about a monochrome look, black and white with silver accessories and lillies. I think this would look sophisticated.:lol:

thats how i have the shop, it looks lovely if i do say myself hehe :lol:..
but i dont really want white in the tan room :confused:..

thanks for your replys :hug:

thats how i have the shop, it looks lovely if i do say myself hehe :lol:..
but i dont really want white in the tan room :confused:..

thanks for your replys :hug:

lol good point! i was obviously having a brain fart this afternoon!:green:

Im going to be decorating a room in my salon for spray tans, i want something different but lovely, any ideas??

xox

Try and be original and choose a decor that doesn't show up over spray and general muck and grime....

One salon I visited up in the lake district is absolutely stunning using earthy colours...green(two shades),brown and purple with light shades to match in a deep purple....looked amazing and the best bit...doesn't get dirty..well doesn't look dirty when it is :eek::lol:

what about the fehroes theme with ivy and togas.... well not litterally but swags of material and gold :)

Latest posts

Back