Spray tanning brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've just completed a spray tanning course today and I'm keen to get going. However can anyone advice me on the best tanning solution to go for and what machine is best. I'm tempted to buy second hand to see how I get on and someone is selling a fake bake one,is this any good?
Thanks

I trained with Fake baked and really enjoyed it and i loved there products, i now use LA tan and prefer it as i had endless trouble with my tan leaking with fake bake. so i lost a lot of product especially being mobile. I think you can ask for samples? or buy them i know LA tan do it. I would also say by a new machine as you don't know what products they have used and whether it has been cleaned out properly. LA tan have an offer for everything kit wise for £99 i think. my fake bake kit was over £200 x

Vani-t is an amazing product from Australia and is 95% derived. If you would like to try some free samples feel free to drop me a message

I've just completed a spray tanning course today and I'm keen to get going. However can anyone advice me on the best tanning solution to go for and what machine is best. I'm tempted to buy second hand to see how I get on and someone is selling a fake bake one,is this any good?
Thanks
There's a new tanning company called Ferne Beauty who have been offering free samples and also have a deal on. I use their retail products and it is quickly becoming my fave after using LW for so long. Maybe try theirs out?

Vani-t is an amazing product from Australia and is 95% derived. If you would like to try some free samples feel free to drop me a message

I use Vani-T solution and it really is the best I have ever had the pleasure of spraying. I have been in the business for 13 years and trialled lots of other solutions. It depends where you want to pitch your business though. I use a premium product and my customers love that, prices are pitched average (I could be charging a lot more to be honest) but my return custom and that of my franchise is indisputable! I average 25 per week in February, 50 tans per week in the Summer Months xx

Thanks
Hey hun, A girl contacted me from Ferne Beauty (ferne mccans new tanning range) and offered me free samples but i was using laurens way and sienna x! But she sent me samples and my clients love them so i am really happy to stick to them! If you want to call them to try the samples there number 02030268897 x

There's a new tanning company called Ferne Beauty who have been offering free samples and also have a deal on. I use their retail products and it is quickly becoming my fave after using LW for so long. Maybe try theirs out?

Hey hun, A girl contacted me from Ferne Beauty (ferne mccans new tanning range) and offered me free samples but i was using laurens way and sienna x! But she sent me samples and my clients love them so i am really happy to stick to them! If you want to call them to try the samples there number 02030268897 x

Interesting to see how you both share the same IP address, and are keen to promote this brand ;)

Lol at the above posts!

Id highly recommend Nouvatan hon, have been using it for 8 years now! They have 7 different %'s including anrapid tan which develops as quick as in 2-4 hours! It has added moisturisers, is 100% organic, no alcohol or parabens & isn't tested on animals either!

The way I decided what tan to use to was to have a spray tan out of the three contenders I was considering to go for! That's why I chose Nouvatan...it was the most natural and moisturising out of all of them...I'd make ur own decision if I were you, as you want to be able to market a product that you believe in, and comparing it personally to others will help you to tell your clients why your
Tan is better than anyone else's! Xxx

Lol at the above posts!

Id highly recommend Nouvatan hon, have been using it for 8 years now! They have 7 different %'s including anrapid tan which develops as quick as in 2-4 hours! It has added moisturisers, is 100% organic, no alcohol or parabens & isn't tested on animals either!

The way I decided what tan to use to was to have a spray tan out of the three contenders I was considering to go for! That's why I chose Nouvatan...it was the most natural and moisturising out of all of them...I'd make ur own decision if I were you, as you want to be able to market a product that you believe in, and comparing it personally to others will help you to tell your clients why your
Tan is better than anyone else's! Xxx

Glad you are loving the product. its such a gorgeous natural colour.
After lots of research & saving, I've just booked my course & kit with Nouvatan.

So excited, They also have excellent customer service which is also what I look for when deciding.
You can see Steve from Nouvatan on here is very knowledgable & helpful, especially when it comes to explaining about the kits/ spray guns.
I normally try to penny pinch, but splashed out on the 5008 machine with salon kit for mobile use. Then when I get busier I know It will handle parties easily. Kit comes tomorrow, Can't wait x

Latest posts

Back