Spray tanning, Fake Bake vs Xen Tan vs Suntana vs Sunshadz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s41nty

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently a mobile eyelash technician and I would like to expand into spray tanning. I am so confused already! Does nowhere simply sell all the equipment as a package?! I am aware that Fakebake want u to set up an account and my friend who uses Xen tan said she jus ordered her products from the website but I cant seem to find it :S Everythin seems so expensive, am I looking at the right things???!!!

Sienna x is another company you could think about too! sorry to give you even more choice! They do kit with everything in , well they do several. They have ones with different machines at different prices. I would recomend the maximist kit. another good thing about these kits is they include training and I loved my sienna training.

this should take you to the kits page.

Sienna X - Kits

hope this helps :)

Oh cool thanks! There is a student/home kit which is the cheapest! It includes a micro machine. Will this be no good?

I dont think many geeks would recommend it and my trainer didnt recommend this one on our course either.

I have only used the maximist so I can only give advice that machine but I chose that because of all the positive comments about it on here.

I think if you bought the student/home kit then when you start doing more tans you would want to upgrade. So if you can afford to invest more now it would be better to get a more expensive machine or you will end up spending more in the end.

Fran :)

Just thought of something else!

That student kit doesnt come with training either, so its not much cheaper than the other machines.

:)

With Xen tan you fill out the form under 'Trade' on their website and someone will give you a call. I use it and really like it!

Posted via Mobile Device

i know nouvatan do the full package from training to kit to after care. i use this my clients all love the colour and it has no alcohlol or parabens.. check there web site. its also on facebook

The Xen -tan starter kit is quite reasonable i thought in it you will get a maximist 5008, pop up cubicle, 1/2 a gallon of solution and leaflets. Another brand you could try is couture its not as well known as the others but iv heard fab reviews on it in their kit you get a maxi-mist 5008,pop up cubicle, poster,window sticker,leaflets, aftercare products and 2 litres of solution their website is www.coutureprofessionalbeauty.co.uk.

Hope this helps and let us know how you get on best of luck :D

Allaboutbeauty xx

I am a mobile therapist and I have set up an account with Fake Bake at home. They are great, you have to pay a set amount to start with but this gives you all your training, pop up tent, spray tan machine and gun, sticky feet, leaflets, 2 bottles of tan and 1 of every retail product that they do. I am so pleased with Fake Bake products and I have to say that I think they are the best company I have ever worked with in regards to giving you support and training. Once you have done the set up you can just order products (including any retail you may sell) as and when. Fab.

hi,
Have you ever had anyone complain that it's not dark enough? I've just ordered this after much deliberation and having used other brands but now i'm worried.

I loved the product and all my treatments are aimed at improving Mother Nature but not at the "fake" look so I thought a 1 product for all approach was great.

also much easier to use as only 1 solution and no choice for client to have to make and then regret.

what do you think?

Latest posts

Back