spray tanning pale,dry skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlel2908

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first time!! I'm wanting to start up a mobile spray tan business & have done lots of research especially on here. I have to say this is a brilliant site & all you professionals are fab giving your time & advice to help others! I've had many spray tans over the years ( different brands ) however I have never had one that I've actually been truely happy with. My skin is very pale & is naturally dry. I always exfoliate & moisturise the day before but it ALWAYS clogs on my feet,knees & hands which of course is the biggest giveaway!!
I wondered if any of you can recommend a tan solution which you've used on your clients with similar skin type to me that they are happy with? I can't be the only one with pale, dry skin!! I want to be able to offer a first class service & feel I can't do that until I find a solution that suits me.
Many thanks & I would really appreciate any advice!

I use Nouvatan and it ticks all the boxes for me!
I always get clients to apply a little moistuiser to elbows,knees,backs of the ankles,in between toes and fingers before applying a tan. I find the tan grabs in these areas so if you apply a little moisturiser first then it turns out fab.
I tested lots of solutions first and couldn't find a tan to beat Nouvatan!

Thank you Angelina I'm glad you've said that because that's the one I'd pretty much decided on!

Latest posts

Back