Spray tanning someone in a wheelchair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wanted to say how pleased I am this went well for you. I have been following the thread with interest. It's fantastic and sounds like you have gained a loyal client from yOur professionalism. Big well done x

I sprayed this lady last night - success!!!! I did it in my tent & covered her wheelchair totally with bath sheets. She was able to lift herself so i could cover the seat of her chair. She removed the back rest & leg supports. She was really confident undressing & even asked me for disposable undies - not sure why i was surprised but i was. i think the fact that she felt so comfortable made me more at ease. We'd agreed that i'd spray where i could, but i did not spray bottom & back of thighs due to sore spots. None were open that i could see, but she was happy with my explanation & i had small towels which we used to protect this area. I sprayed her in Sienna 10% - quite a light mist & she loves it. I'm so pleased i've been able to provide her with this treatment & TBH without support from you guys, i'm not sure i'd have gone ahead with it. The anticipation of how it was going to work out was not worth it, because with a bit of extra work & moving about (on my part) I'm delighted that its worked out for both her & me. Thanks guys xxxxx:Kissing:
BTW she says she'd liked to make tans part of her beauty routine!!! x

Massive well done!!!xx

I sprayed this lady last night - success!!!! I did it in my tent & covered her wheelchair totally with bath sheets. She was able to lift herself so i could cover the seat of her chair. She removed the back rest & leg supports. She was really confident undressing & even asked me for disposable undies - not sure why i was surprised but i was. i think the fact that she felt so comfortable made me more at ease. We'd agreed that i'd spray where i could, but i did not spray bottom & back of thighs due to sore spots. None were open that i could see, but she was happy with my explanation & i had small towels which we used to protect this area. I sprayed her in Sienna 10% - quite a light mist & she loves it. I'm so pleased i've been able to provide her with this treatment & TBH without support from you guys, i'm not sure i'd have gone ahead with it. The anticipation of how it was going to work out was not worth it, because with a bit of extra work & moving about (on my part) I'm delighted that its worked out for both her & me. Thanks guys xxxxx:Kissing:
BTW she says she'd liked to make tans part of her beauty routine!!! x

Thats great news! So glad it went well, i was wondering if you'd update :D

I'm sooooo pleased it went well!! For both u and her!!
Well done!!!

You are a credit to the spray tanning industry, well done hun xx

Well done you!! Bet she is chuffed:). X

Thanks for all of your lovely comments, i've been getting FB friend requests all day (her friends i'm guessing) & i've been tagged on loads of her Fb comments about the tan:p. She works at my old workplace (after i was made redundant, i decided to totally change my vocation from office work to spray tans) & loads of my old colleagues have been in touch asking what i use & how it looks like she's been away & its so natural looking. What a boost!!!!:p

I'm still feel in' the love !!!!!:p

This is such a lovely thread, well done jules for accommodating this lady and seeing past her wheelchair and well done to everyone who contributed to help.

This thread is a perfect example of everything that SG stands for, professionals coming together to help each other out- love it! :D x

Well done, this was a lovely thread to read and I am pleased for you and this lady who got a lovely tan

E x

Thanks for your lovely comments x

Well done, I can't believe the poor lady was originally refused by another therapist. You've done brilliantly and your client clearly feels valued and appreciates the care and consideration you showed her! Well done again!! X

Thanks Tinkes x

Latest posts

Back