Spray tanning, which products would you recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I am thinking of taking on a spray tan system, there seem to be so many that I'm not sure where to start.
A beginners system would be great. Which product/ company would you recommend taking a look at please?
Many thanks for your brain power in advance
x

Hi I am thinking of taking on a spray tan system, there seem to be so many that I'm not sure where to start.
A beginners system would be great. Which product/ company would you recommend taking a look at please?
Many thanks for your brain power in advance
x
Hi

ive recently passed my spray tanning course & my tutor recommended to use BrownBitz ltd - and the machine TS-50 - this is what I have purchased and so far no probs x

Have a look at maximist they have some good machines. Stay away from anything made by tanning essentials, the ProV or the rapid...nothing but problems x

I did my training with Moroccan Tan from Sweetsquared. MT is an easy product to use and the course was brilliant. Nicola Badmus the trainer in Edinburgh was fab.
My kit came with the glam machine that I have been using for 3 years now and it has never let me down. xx

Latest posts

Back