Spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedgecl

Reaction score
HI All

I am new on the site, so Hi to all. I have recently been on a Spray tan course ran by Sun Laboritories. The spray tan looks great, not streaky or patchy, it takes 5 days plus to fade away. Not that keen on that part, as it did start to go patchy. But everyone said how great it looked. I was thinking in investing in the kit, but it comes to about £900, it does have an extractor fan included in this and 2 litres of solution. After browising the site, I have noticed that the equipment can be brought for a lot less, so thought that I would post this in hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction of which product to go for. I really need something that looks great, applies easily, as we are a new salon (2 months old) and really need to get it right.

Really hope that someone out there might be able to help.

Thanks

Sedgecl:confused:

Tantrick will last for around 10 days if they follow after care advise, and does not go patchy at all hth

HI All

I am new on the site, so Hi to all. I have recently been on a Spray tan course ran by Sun Laboritories. The spray tan looks great, not streaky or patchy, it takes 5 days plus to fade away. Not that keen on that part, as it did start to go patchy. But everyone said how great it looked. I was thinking in investing in the kit, but it comes to about £900, it does have an extractor fan included in this and 2 litres of solution. After browising the site, I have noticed that the equipment can be brought for a lot less, so thought that I would post this in hoping that someone might be able to point me in the right direction of which product to go for. I really need something that looks great, applies easily, as we are a new salon (2 months old) and really need to get it right.

Really hope that someone out there might be able to help.

Thanks

Sedgecl:confused:

When buying a kit, you need to think about whats gonna happen in a few month if/when you have a problem with the kit! Will your supplier replace, fix or refund you your money? Customer service is a big thing, and a thing a lot of companies lack in!

You need a company that tick the boxes for every thing you are looking for.

Do a search on the site, there are loads of companies out there!

xx

Hi All

Thanks for the replies, this afternoon I spoke to the chap from shades, I think that I might go for this machine as he seems to offer a good customer service and is happy to replace a faulty item. I am right in thinking that you can use any product in any machine?

Sedgecl:)

Yes...

But always be careful what you buy... some machines are made for doing tans, others are made for spraying garden fences!!

Latest posts

Back