Spraying under the breasts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicDox

NicDox
Reaction score
Sorry for the header. I'm use to spray tanning in the U.K. Where holding up the breasts was not really necessary. I'm now living in the Caribbean and its carnival time where everyone is wearing really skimpy costumes and need spraying under their breasts. I did a trial run and sprayed there last. What happened was when the ladies lifted their breasts we got hand prints when they held them up. My concern is if we do there first are they going to get creases in the tan and they are all wearing push-up bra top things. Would I spray there first then dry off with the pip detached from the gun? Any advice. These are some of the more extreme costumes, but you can see what I'm dealing with
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487723051.853185.jpg

I spray them dry and then move on. They might still get white bits afterwards but you've done all you can.
I've never had hand prints as I ask them to lift from above

Yes spray first and dry. I do a few dancers and another thing to be conscious of is the crease just under the bottom cheeks, I get them to lean forward and dry off.

Personally I alter my routine depending on the size of the women's breasts in question. I would get them to hold up their boobs carefully and spray the top of the stomach that leads into breast area and dry, then (because I do the routine twice anyway) I would go over that same area again and dry. I would then continue my routine as standard but making sure the female pushing out her boobs (back curved) and spraying the chest area to ensure flawless meeting of coverage. Hope that makes sense. It does in my head! lol

Ask them to lean forward. Then you can spray under the breasts without holding them.

I get my clients to stretch their arms upwards and lean back ever so slightly x

Thanks everyone

I ask my ladies raise their arms in the air as this naturally lifts the boobs. as another lady said, dont forget the bum cheeks smile line!i ask my clients to bend their knees!

Latest posts

Back