Squishy nail stamper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaLF

Reaction score
ok so I saw this video () from YoungNails a while ago and it made me want the caption stamping kit so badly. Hes a very good sales man lol.
Anyway, I saw in the comments a lot of people were saying squishy stampers have been out forever, so my question is, what would you guys recommend? I've never seen any squishy ones, only those annoying hard rubber ones that you kind of have to roll over the nail to cover the whole thing. Aint nobody got time for that.

I love love love this guy!!! Greg is so passionate about his work and i could seriously watch him all day. Sorry i cant answer your question but im curious if anyone else knows cos id like to give it a try

I have the stamper from Moyou which is very squishy. You sort of need to roll it otherwise the image gets distorted but it's very effective - not that we ever really do stamping lol x

I love my squishy stamper!!! I had to use my hard one the other day and needed about three attempts to get it right!!! Now I have my squishy one I wouldn't go back to a hard one!! Xx

OK I think I'm gonna order the caption one lol. I know he is so excited about it it makes me want it!

OK I think I'm gonna order the caption one lol. I know he is so excited about it it makes me want it!
Where are you going to order from not seen it on Young Nails UK website yet?

"bomb dot com" haha love it, he's awesome.

More details please, where can we get this? Get in my kit now! That squishy stamper looks lovely and quite different from mine. The one I have (probably the most common squishy stamper you'll see, black with large white end and a very small pink or green end), the white head continually kept coming out and driving me insane. In the end I ran a small amount of hot glue inside the rim to tighten it, which worked but I still need to keep adjusting the head. The one on this looks like it's fixed and also looks flatter than mine, like if squishy and konad had a baby. The plates are right up my alley, nice big full nail designs. This is basically my dream stamping set, thank you for posting about this! x

I've just seen the sticky and non sticky stampers.....does anyone know what difference the stickiness makes?? x

Where are you going to order from not seen it on Young Nails UK website yet?

The young nails Irish website! But they have it on UK one too because I was on there last night. Its called Caption Art Screens. In the Caption Polish section. They only come as a set not individually.

Just so everyone is aware, they are on the YoungNails website but are under the Caption Polish section and are in kits called Caption Art Screens. They come with the two stamping palettes. They dont sell them separately because I was looking to see if they have them separate but the kits are the only ones they have.

Just so everyone is aware, they are on the YoungNails website but are under the Caption Polish section and are in kits called Caption Art Screens. They come with the two stamping palettes. They dont sell them separately because I was looking to see if they have them separate but the kits are the only ones they have.
I still can't see them on the UK website?

I still can't see them on the UK website?
They were there last night. In the Caption Polish section. Try typing Caption Art Screen into the search box on the website

They were there last night. In the Caption Polish section. Try typing Caption Art Screen into the search box on the website
Sorry to be a pest, still can't see them, think I'll have to give them a ring.

Sorry to be a pest, still can't see them, think I'll have to give them a ring.

So sorry it was the US one I was on also last night not the UK. Try calling them if they dont have it you could always order off the Irish one I suppose?

The Creative Stamper is without a doubt the best I've ever used. Might be worth looking them up too. Can be bought from Rainbow Connection x

I've just seen the sticky and non sticky stampers.....does anyone know what difference the stickiness makes?? x
I would also like to know this as well. The non sticky looks like the Creative one (which I have). I have the sticky one in my MoYou cart at the moment., but I am trying to resist. If I weaken and get it, I will let you know.

Love love love my Youngs caption Art screens and their stamper. Its the best Ive ever used, you won't regret buying!!! x

Love love love my Youngs caption Art screens and their stamper. Its the best Ive ever used, you won't regret buying!!! x
Where did you buy from?

Pre ordered form NEC from Youngs. If you give them a ring you can order them over the phone ;0)

Latest posts

Back