Staffing issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki.wn

Reaction score
Hi I just wondering if anybody have any idea about this.

I do a Free in house training for my new therapist on proper paying clients, so that she can really do experience what it is like to work in industry also offer her job after she full qualified.

The deal was she need to come on Saturday too and I will pay her anytime that she do on customer at £8
after she gain 6o hr spa treatment experience she will full qualified get certificate and can buy insurance then We can hire her as a staff, but at the moment not staff yet just on training program. How ever as this is free and she need to commitment to work as we request which is Saturday.

After first 2 week of training which don Gel nail and Spa treatment done then she start to do real customer for 20hr, she keep told me she not be able to work on Saturday as her husband not happy about it!!!!!

Then she told me she just want to work on Monday to Friday only and her husband get involve to argue about the deal with us.
Later I told her if she brake the deal then she need to pay me for the training that I been put time to train on her.

Her husband told me he will report me to ACAS about we use free staff???
I try to explain that she is not staff she just come to do the train and I am so angry with this man.
Any idea how to deal with this?

Latest posts

Back