Stamping plates with lip/kiss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrs turner

Reaction score
Hi can anyone please tell me what stamping plate I can get these lips / kiss ? Or a similar design. Thanks.

Attachments

• 63613413456219040_G57sVhj0_c.jpg
    63613413456219040_G57sVhj0_c.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,722
Bundle monster do some lips I think, but may be smaller than these x

Thanks princess layla, I've just googled the image again and suspect they were an airbrush stencil. But I don't airbrush. I have konad m84 but the lips are smaller.just really liked the bigger ones in pic.

I have bundle monster BM-303 & Konad M84
bundle is definitely bigger....here's a pic of both to compare :)

Attachments

• IMG_2223.jpg
    IMG_2223.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 443
I have bundle monster BM-303 & Konad M84
bundle is definitely bigger....here's a pic of both to compare :)

Ahh Emjz you have made my day. That looks like the exact pair of lips.:wink2:
I need to go see where I can buy the bundle monster from now. Thank you x

Can anyone tell me where I can buy bundle monster stamping plates? Apart from Amazon, is there any where else?. As it's definitely bundle monster 303 I really want. Thanks

Ahh Emjz you have made my day. That looks like the exact pair of lips.:wink2:
I need to go see where I can buy the bundle monster from now. Thank you x

Can anyone tell me where I can buy bundle monster stamping plates? Apart from Amazon, is there any where else?. As it's definitely bundle monster 303 I really want. Thanks

no problem at all :)

I got mine from nailpolishcanada.ca - not sure where in the uk though, sorry

I'm just starting out in gel nail. I love the nails they look great. How do you transfer the stencils from the metal plate? Do I need to cure and wipe first?
Thanks

I'm just starting out in gel nail. I love the nails they look great. How do you transfer the stencils from the metal plate? Do I need to cure and wipe first?
Thanks

Hi glome.if you Google or YouTube Konad stamping you will find details you need and steps .

Thanks

With gel polish I finish completely including top coat then stamp, then apply another top coat to seal in the design.

no problem at all :)

I got mine from nailpolishcanada.ca - not sure where in the uk though, sorry

Thanks Emjz .:hug:

I think amazon is the only place in the UK where you can buy the bundle monster stamps and you cant get them as singles. Only in a bundle i believe :wink2: xx

As far as I know to get that plate you have to buy the whole bundle monster 2012 set, dont think you can buy them separately as its part of a bundle. :)

Theres also a thread on here about stamping http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/148055-konad-all-you-need-know-your-favourite-pics.html

And a group Salon Geek - Konad stamping geeks

Thanks Miss Owen and Arty Rox too.:hug: off to have a little shop at Amazon I go . X

Thanks Miss Owen and Arty Rox too.:hug: off to have a little shop at Amazon I go . X

They are worth getting. The first bundle set I got had some really odd designs in it. The 2012 ones have a lot more lovely ones. Clients seem to like lots of them and they work out at a good price per plate xx

Latest posts

Back