starter kit thats not the right price is it???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lani-skye

Reaction score
:( hi
i have just been over to the creative nail place web site and the price what the princes trust gave me to get was £262.00 for the starter kit i need to attend the course but the kits over there are alot cheaper than that how much are the starter kits and where can you get them from maybe they have been given the wronge information ...fingers crossed:Love:

what kit do i even need??? for the begginers course at plymouth??

Lani-skye said:
:( hi
i have just been over to the creative nail place web site and the price what the princes trust gave me to get was £262.00 for the starter kit i need to attend the course but the kits over there are alot cheaper than that how much are the starter kits and where can you get them from maybe they have been given the wronge information ...fingers crossed:Love:

what kit do i even need??? for the begginers course at plymouth??

Hi Lani

The Creative Nail Place prices are retail I think, and not to be confused with Designer Nails/1SNS? When you say Plymouth, are you going to Creative for your Foundation course because, if so, your kit is included within your course costs?

ohhh im just so confused i get told so much different stuff everyday maybe the Princes trust have gotten confused aswell?????/

You need to book your foundation course via Designer Nails, then your products are included, their telephone number is 0113 275 5719. It sounds like you may be buying kit only from creativenailplace and this will not be sufficient.

Cathy

:Love: Thankyou hopefully its just a mix up i was sure the course came with the kit aswell..

I wonder if the 'kit' that The Prince's Trust were referring to is a list of items that Creative suggest are popular that you may wish to buy to complement the kit your receive as part of your course. This includes things such as extra tips, Stickey basecoat, topcoat, paper roll, cotton squares etc.

This list come with the confirmation of my course booking. I have added it all up and it comes to £244. Perhaps this is what they are referring to.

Hope this helps

Just give DN at Leeds a ring, I am sure they will be more than happy to explain what you need to buy and the prices :cool:

Latest posts

Back