Stock check/appointment system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ljb

Reaction score
whats the easiest way to keep an eye on salon stock check.
What's the best appointment software thank you opening salon soon

Salon advantage, measures stock ml for ml so you know exactly what you have in salon down to the gram, also calculates ideal stock levels so that you never have too much stock in.

Ovatu. Absolutely brilliant x

How do you stock check on ovatu! I have this but haven't been able to stock check x

How do you stock check on ovatu! I have this but haven't been able to stock check x
Do you use the paid for option? If so, there's free training always available. You list all your products with price and quantity and can cross ref what is left and what you retail x

Yeah I have the paid option but no idea where you add all the stock you have

Maybe you should try Booksy for business. It is an appointment system that brings you and your client together. Booksy allows you keep track of inventory and your staff. What's more this software includes professional system of payment. Booksy is available to your clients 24/7 what may increase customer loyalty.

You could try with free 14-days trial. If you want to learn more, just let me know :)

Latest posts

Back