Stocking Bare Minerals

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tink15

Reaction score
Does anyone stock a make up brand in their salon or specifically Bare Minerals? I'm already trained in this brand and love their products and would love to get them in salon. However I'm struggling to get in touch with the correct department to set this up. Communication their end is bad and a quote I've had from them via e-mail is a 4K set up and a minimum of 4K spend each year. This seems awfully expensive. Any advice or anyone know differently?

I'm a jane Iredale stockist and tbh it wasn't cheap to set up (3k) then I do probably spend that and more yearly because it sells well. I too looked at Bare minerals but the same happened no replies, then I realised QVC sold it, it's in department stores & chemists like boots - that's why I went with Jane Iredale and glad i did X

Why would you want to stock a make-up brand that advertises on TV adverts saying it's available at debenhams.. They are cutting out professionals.
X

Does anyone stock a make up brand in their salon or specifically Bare Minerals? I'm already trained in this brand and love their products and would love to get them in salon. However I'm struggling to get in touch with the correct department to set this up. Communication their end is bad and a quote I've had from them via e-mail is a 4K set up and a minimum of 4K spend each year. This seems awfully expensive. Any advice or anyone know differently?

I know a salon that has recently sold off and stopped stocking bare minerals, because you can get it in so many other places now and they struggled to sell.

Thanks guys. I've personally never used JI. I guess because I am trained in their make up I've grown to love it and use it personally and wanted to use something I believe in and something that my local area didn't offer in terms of make up, as wanted to do tutorial evenings etc.

I really love their range of products & skincare and can create the look I want inc contouring with their products. I will check out JI range though :)

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics are a great range also and staff at Dermapure(distributor) are very helpful

Look at Vitage Colour minerals, pure and lovely... Skinbrands is the distributor

Thanks guys. I've personally never used JI. I guess because I am trained in their make up I've grown to love it and use it personally and wanted to use something I believe in and something that my local area didn't offer in terms of make up, as wanted to do tutorial evenings etc.

If it's bare minerals you want in your business then go for it, it seems that you like & know this range. Maybe search for existing salon stockists and ask for the contact details they have if your having trouble getting anywhere? X

Thanks guys. Yeah I looked at young blood but thought their range wasn't very big x

I work for bannatynes and do the ordering I have to say bareminerals are a nightmare to get hold of sometimes. Our rep is near impossible to get hold of ive got her to come in to train the girls on bareminerals juat the basics and she ended up talking about herself, I request new products info instead I just get the advertising materials. I recently placed an order about a week and a half ago costing over £600 nearly and ive received a quarter of the testers I ordered and no retail or the rest of the testers even then 2 of the products were the wrong ones. The make up itself i love it to pieces but the company isn't great, werw trying to get bare minerals out of our spa at the minute because 1 we don't sell enough of it and 2 there a nightmare if we need anything. Our rep was ment come do an event with us and 30min before the event was due to start she cancelled on us and me and the girls had to set some stuff up on what to talk about.
Amazing products I use them and love them but yeah the company isn't amazing like the girls have said above its everywhere you can buy it from Debenhams, John lewis, qvc, boots and online they always have deals on there website which is why we never sell any our clients go online for it all.

Latest posts

Back