Stool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuzzyBee12

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently use a comfy office chair whilst getting my skills up, but bang knees with my victims a lot. I'm trying to tuck my legs either side of the chair but difficult on a chair. I'm hoping to set up properly in the next few weeks and thinking of purchasing a stool that I can sit with my legs to the side of. Is this a good idea and would you recommend any?

Thanks

Is Ur desk wide enough? I have an ikea desk and swivel chairs for myself and clients and we never ever bang into each other's knees..

Yes it is an ikea one too. I've asked about it before and apparently it is wider than most manicure tables.

Ok I'm pretty tall and I don't have issues.. Maybe all my clients are short that's why we don't bash into each other's knees [emoji23][emoji23]

I got rid of my stool in favour of a comfortable dining style chair as sitting on the stool constantly gave me back ache.

It sounds like you're looking for a saddle stool.

I worked in a nail bar with them before and they were fine. I was told they gave you better posture than a normal stool.

Good luck x

I sit on my husbands drum throne. I have coccydinia so this is what I found pet comfortable.

Latest posts

Back