Striping brush troubles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stace7

Reaction score
Hey all I bought a new striping brush today as trying to get into doing more nail art but after one use the bristles separated?! It was from sallys so wasn't cheap but wasn't mega expensive either. Can I save it or is it worth just getting a new one. #annoyed

Thanks

Did you make sure all the bristles were thoroughly covered in polish/paint first? I find if I do t have enough product throughout the length of the brush then the brushes tend to separate.

Thank you, I'll make sure to try that next time. I was having a go with no water marbelling!

Thank you, I'll make sure to try that next time. I was having a go with no water marbelling!
If it works out take a pic we'd love to see the result :)

I've tried so many crap stripers (not saying yours is [emoji5]️) I will only buy Nubar now

I've tried so many crap stripers (not saying yours is [emoji5]️) I will only buy Nubar now

I'll try it again and if no good I might invest in to that one thanks! X

Indeed Nubar stripers are amazing, but they've been having some issues with stocking certain colours like white!
In which case an alternative I use is China Glaze stripers. My local supplier stocked it when he couldn't find nubar and - after waiting for something close to a year and in the meantime using paint with a striper brush - I eventually had to give in and try it. Haven't used it much since I got it like a month ago and I don't do so many regular nails any more, but it seems to be at least as good as Nubar.

Latest posts

Back