Struggling to find a beauty therapist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littlewhiskers

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Can anyone recommend good sights to advertise for a beauty therapist? I've tried Indeed and Gov.com and Fb and Instagram but I am just not getting any interest and the ones who are applying are not even qualified in beauty.
Are there any sites which I can pay for which may get more applicants?
The position is Full time and in a small town in Essex
Thanks in advance

Gumtree ?
Thanks, I have looked at gumtree but wasn't sure how many people would actually use that to search for jobs.
So tricky to know where everyone is looking when seeking employment
Thanks for replying

You could ask the local colleges if they have any girls coming up to being fully qualified? I have recently gone through similar and have now found someone but the colleges were really helpful and did have some good applicants! Good luck x

Thanks, I have looked at gumtree but wasn't sure how many people would actually use that to search for jobs.
So tricky to know where everyone is looking when seeking employment
Thanks for replying

I only ever used gumtree while living in the U.K. And still use it for SA , a lot of agencies post their vacancies on gumtree. It's free and won't take you long to post the advert. I would try anyhow

The position is Full time and in a small town in Essex

Just a thought. You might find more success if you widened your net to consider applications for a part time therapist position?
Experienced staff with children might only be available to work for a few days a week but if you employed two therapists, working on different days, you might even have a built in emergency cover when one is on holiday or sick?

From my own limited experience, I've found that my part time staff were very reliable and conscientious as they really focused on work for the hours they're there and were sometimes able to juggle their other commitments to offer cover when needed.

I normally use Indeed.com as you can post free ads but I'm looking for new therapists at the moment and I'm not getting much baack from it yet.

Hairandbeautyjobs.com

Latest posts

Back