Struggling to find a chocolate brown glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Been wanting to do glitter tips to go with my crimbo party dress but I'm struggling to find a good brown glitter - anywhere!
I have several sets of PeeWee glitters and have a soft brown called 'gazelle' I think but no rich chocolate or bronze-y brown.
Is there anyone out there who knows where I can get one? I was going to try and mix one but right now I can't get it dark enough. I've tried all the craft places I can think of plus the nail art places so I'm hoping someone may have used one before and knows where I can get one.
Thanks!

Hi Bimbogeri,

Have you looked at the ezflow range? They have a dark brown acrylic with small bits of glitter in it, i think its from the earth tones range.

Michelle x

I bought a 4 pack of glitters quite a while ago, it contained gold, bronze, silver and brown. I think it was a spangles pack, they should sell this at Ellisons.

x

I was about to suggest Ezflow, but I can see that Michelle has beaten me to it ! Their glitter powders are available in lots of different colours.

Im sure Creative do a range of powders that have matalic and brown shades in it. I think its called the metro range.

hi there is a brown in the metro range called melting pot , it is really rich ,and has small glittery bits in it ,

Thanks for your help guys. I should have actually said that when I said 'glitter powder' I meant a fine glitter not a glitter polymer as it's actually to mix with gel or fibreglass, sorry! I will try Sally's for the Spangles glitters as none of the catalogues state which colour is in which collection. Cheers!

ons do a fab bronzy brown glitter, or ibd can be mixed up to create the perfect colour to match.

Enjoy your night

Hi, lauren, your post about chocolate brown tips inspired me to do my own!! l was really bored with my white french needed a change, l had some of the coloured powder from nsi which had a chocolate brown in it and added some sparkly gold glitter, l'm so chuffed with them l can stop looking at them!!! thier lush, if you've got some coloured powder maybe you could try the same, but l owe you the thanks xx

hi lol (lauren not lol!)
my local market has a huge make-up/hair bits and bobs stall and when browsing last week, they had little glass bottles (about 2" high) with little metal screw top lids full of glitter dust (loved the bottles as well as the contents!) i bought a couple different fab pinks but will check out browns for you...they were only £1.50 a bottle and are a really fine glitter, bordering on dust....

Thanks Dianne. I have loads of lovely colours - pinks, pale greens, bright acid colours, a wicked mix of cranberry & black... but so far a brown just evades me! If the worst comes to the worst I have a lovely metallic brown polish and I will just paint the free edge and do a sprinkling of copper over the top but if you do come across a brown it'd be great :) xx

Latest posts

Back