Student/qualified insurance crossover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lanna robertson

Reaction score
Hi all. Looking for some advise. I am currently half way through VRQ beauty therapy level 2. I have student insurance with salon gold. Next month I am doing ellebanna lash lift training externally to college. Do I need a separate insurance policy for that? Will it be an extension to my existing policy? I have emailed them this evening and asked the question but just wondered if anyone else had been in the same position.

I think when I was in the same position my insurance comp still covered me for my LVL course as I was still a student. I was with Babtac at the time I think xx

I think when I was in the same position my insurance comp still covered me for my LVL course as I was still a student. I was with Babtac at the time I think xx
Thank you for replying. I got a reply from salon food today who have said that I will need to buy additional insurance that will cost in excess of £50 for the year. I’ll maybe shoo around

Thank you for replying. I got a reply from salon gold today who have said that I will need to buy additional insurance that will cost in excess of £50 for the year. I’ll maybe shoo around

Try Babtac. It was several years ago I was a student, but stdent membership was either free or a very nominal amount with them xx

I am insured with Salon Gold and last year I added my daughter on (who was also doing level 2 at college). Now I'm not sure if it's different because she was added on to my policy or not but they clarified that for each treatment she qualified in she would be covered to do the treatment on clients, without paying any extra. She did a separate eyelash extension course and I wanted to be 100% sure she would be covered.

Hi all. Looking for some advise. I am currently half way through VRQ beauty therapy level 2. I have student insurance with salon gold. Next month I am doing ellebanna lash lift training externally to college. Do I need a separate insurance policy for that? Will it be an extension to my existing policy? I have emailed them this evening and asked the question but just wondered if anyone else had been in the same position.
Hi, I’m in the same position. I am on my level 2 beauty course but I am certified in semi permanent eyelashes. To carry out the eyelash treatment I needed the freelance/ mobile insurance for £50 however under this I can’t practice level 2 treatments. I’m nearly done with college so once I get my certificate I can then carry out these treatments with no change of insurance so for the cost it was worth me waiting a couple of months and not getting a student policy in the first place.

Latest posts

Back