Styling extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmamb

Reaction score
I've got a bridal trial to do on Friday,I know roughly what the bride wants so not worried too much but concerned at how well extensions will curl etc,she had bonded extensions fitted yesterday and I've never worked with them before (usually just clip in extensions for proms etc) Will they curl like normal hair? Is there anything I need to be careful of? Can I use the same amount of hairspray etc?
They may sound like stupid questions but I don't want to ruin her extensions for her big day xx

Extensions will hold the curl amazingly just dont go too close to the bonds as they will start to melt hairspray will be fine as long as shes using shampoo for extensions get her to put a hair mask for extensions on after her big day to really nourish her extensions after it they will b fine xx

I have bonded extensions in at the mo. Just style as usual but dont heat near the bonds. Use heat protection, just treat it as normal hair and you will be fine :)

Latest posts

Back