Sum up card machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy1985

Reaction score
I have a payleven machine which was recently taken over my sumup. Not impressed with them. Had a problem with my machine al day yesterday but couldn't find a simple contact number for them anywhere! Only a FAQ page which didn't have my problem on. Also anybody with a sum up how long does the money take to clear? I use my machine daily so used to have bits go in daily from the week before. But now it seems like a go days with nothing then suddenly a lump goes in and I don't know what money this is from the weekend before.
Thanks
Mandy

I think it takes 3 to 4 days depending on what card the customer uses. When I'm mobile I use iZettle it takes 3 days to go into your account yet again depending what card is used and if they've paid by chip and pin or contactless

I use Sum Up but only work 3 dats a week so Im used to it going in in lump sums.

You can check on what payments have gone in via the phone app as the icon next to the payment changes plus they email you whenever you get a payout. I find its easy to follow whats been paid personally xx

Latest posts

Back