Summer holiday experience/job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelbyHolmes

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm very close to breaking up from college for the summer. I will be working 3 days a week at the salon where I work as an apprentice. However I cannot take on more hours because there's not enough clientele for all of us. So I just wondered does anyone have any good ideas of what I can do with my spare time? Such as good places for work experience, a job maybe or something else? I have a blog so I could possibly write more posts on there but I'll slowly began to run out of things to post. Please help! haha x

The important thing is that youve got the work experience :) other than that if it was me id chill and enjoy the summer, maybe do a bit of product training.

Leaving college means ill have 4 days off a week and I know my brain will get bored with that amount of time to relax ha!

Id try to do something in keeping; maybe mobile work, short training courses, volunteer at womens centre for your treatments, you tube beauty vlogs, assisting on photographic or fashion work.. money to be earnt & experiences to be had outside of the ordinary ;-)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Hiya, I'm very close to breaking up from college for the summer. I will be working 3 days a week at the salon where I work as an apprentice. However I cannot take on more hours because there's not enough clientele for all of us. So I just wondered does anyone have any good ideas of what I can do with my spare time? Such as good places for work experience, a job maybe or something else? I have a blog so I could possibly write more posts on there but I'll slowly began to run out of things to post. Please help! haha x

It's a shame you don't live near me. I'm a mum working from my home salon and could do with help over the summer hols to help in my salon while the kids are off school.
I'm sure there's others in my position who would love someone like you to help them over the summer xx

Book yourself on courses through products and advanced courses on what you are already qualified in.
Get friends and family around regularly to practice, or look for an extra job you can do on days off from the salon such as evening work, cleaning. Office?

And a strange one.... Book a week off from the salon. X

Latest posts

Back