Sun Sea and Bio Gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noodle

Premium Geek
Reaction score
There have been a few threads over the past few weeks, as to whether or not Bio Sculpture gels can "go the distance" when it comes to summer holidays and having just returned from a two week holiday in sunny Italy, I thought I would just add my bit.

I applied my new set of Bio gel overlays almost 3 weeks ago now (using sealer gel as my final layer), am still wearing them, and am pleased to report that I have NOT experienced any peeling, lifting, melting or discolouration. Admittedly, I was very careful when it came to application of suncream and the like, also ensuring that I renewed my top coat every 4 to 5 days.

I have added a photo ... you will see that my in-fills need doing but other than that, I think they look absolutely fine ... let me know what you think.

So for all you Bio geeks, potential Bio geeks and for that matter, Bio cilents, I have the following message:-

"Take care of your Bio Sculpture gels, and they will take care of themselves".

Right, off my soapbox now.

look fine to me!

thanks for that....i shan't worry wearing em on my hols then now!

ambxxxxxxxxx

Oh good, I was wondering how a client of mine was getting on with hers, she was off on holiday, bit worried about the sun and sea.

Mind you another client of mine goes swimming 3 times a week and my daughter come to think of it, and their nails seem fine.

Good eh
Deb379

Hope you had a good time Karen! Thanks for sharing the useful information with us! Its all a matter of 'care' with it all then?!

Latest posts

Back