Sunless spray machine and solution, at a loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siatanner

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

I recently ended my membership,as the only solution they used was the Versa machine and solution, it worked okay...but was getting expensive, and I live outside of the city- so going to a place takes about 45- 1 hr to get to.

I decided I will go ahead and buy all the things I need for at-home use. I searched the forums and couldn't find reviews on two of these items and I wanted to know if they were any good. (A couple of people asked about the Venus but were never answered.)

*Venus HVLP Elite or Venus Studio Pro (seller Ecomventures)

*Facination 700 (by same seller)

MaxiMist Lite (Amazon)

A lot of people here have recommended the MaxiMist Pro, but I would like to start out with a less expensive model/ kit for under 300, so that would leave me with the Lite if I am correct? It will be used a home once a week, and used to do friends once or twice a month as well for extra cash.

The most expensive is the Venus, but it also comes with solution that was recommended by the salon I use to go to, Norvell.

Ive read through the forums noticed a lot of people like the Suntana or Nouvatan. Is norvell not what its crack up to be? I was originally swaying towards Venetian or Double Dark, but should I look into Suntana instead?

Any help will be appreciated!
ST

Hey! Did you pick a machine. I know this post is old, but I am interested in the Venus and the fascination 700 as well.

Thanks! :)

Latest posts

Back