Super sensitive client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautT

Reaction score
ok, so ive had a client book for tomorrow for a bikini and full leg wax. After booking she said shes super sensitive so if there's anything I can do to make it less painful she would appreciate it . ....... ok :)

I cleanse, talc and use hot wax on bikini lines but is there anything extra I could do?

For larger areas I will cleanse and I use roller wax

Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated x

ok, so ive had a client book for tomorrow for a bikini and full leg wax. After booking she said shes super sensitive so if there's anything I can do to make it less painful she would appreciate it . ....... ok :)

I cleanse, talc and use hot wax on bikini lines but is there anything extra I could do?

For larger areas I will cleanse and I use roller wax

Any ideas or suggestions would be really appreciated x
It sounds silly but what about talking through the importance of supporting the skin whilst you do it? It may help the lady feel more at ease xx

It sounds silly but what about talking through the importance of supporting the skin whilst you do it? It may help the lady feel more at ease xx

Thank you that's a great idea :)

Do you use talc on the rest of the body too? I always do and find it helps xx

Did it go ok? Perron Rigot has a lotion/gel that makes waxing more bearable.

Some clients I suggest to take an over the counter pain tablet half hour before. Also avoid waxing a week prior to your periods and on your periods. I know my clients schedules [emoji85]and this really does help I know it sounds silly.

Latest posts

Back