Swedish massage refresher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lulilu

Reaction score
Hi
Would be really grateful for some advice.
I trained with The Carlton Institute, Windsor, about 19 years ago.
Unfortunately my certificate was lost in a house fire.
I’m really looking for any advice about how I could track down a copy of my certificate and also are there any refresher Swedish massage courses available?
I’m very keen to start massaging again but not sure as to what the best way forward would be.
My aim is to train in Oncology Massage and pregnancy massage.
Would be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks

Gosh what a pickle, you could try contacting VTCT as they may be able to help regarding your certificate as they did help out at the time of liquidation with student transfers etc.... or they may have some advice for you on how to track down your certificate. Without your certificate you won't be able to train in other massage modalities. As it's been such a long time since you've done any massage it may be worth taking a new level 3 A & P course in conjunction with L3 massage, you will need a recent A & P qualification for Oncology. Good luck x

Gosh what a pickle, you could try contacting VTCT as they may be able to help regarding your certificate as they did help out at the time of liquidation with student transfers etc.... or they may have some advice for you on how to track down your certificate. Without your certificate you won't be able to train in other massage modalities. As it's been such a long time since you've done any massage it may be worth taking a new level 3 A & P course in conjunction with L3 massage, you will need a recent A & P qualification for Oncology. Good luck x
Hi, thanks for your reply.
I will contact VTCT tomorrow.
I hope they keep records for a long time. If they don’t, I wonder if I should be massaging?
I have started to look into Level 3 courses.
Appreciate your advice.
Many thanks

Latest posts

Back