Switch solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe young

Reaction score
I'm looking to switch solutions i use Laurens way now and I love the tan but not the price tag clients don't seem to be wanting to pay more for it even though they like the tan any advice on what solutions to try?

I was using Laurens Way as one of my tans.But its expensive, especially if you only need 1 bottle. So i wont be buying anymore. Give Suntana a try, ive been with them since i started tanning and cant fault it, im just sticking with them from now on. They also have a new violet range which is lovely and smells like pear. They do a sample set on website of all 5 of their normal range. They smell devine, coconut, cherry, chocolate, blackberry, and the rapid which is strawberry vanilla xx

I use LA Tan and Crazy angel

I started using ferne beauty, my clients love [emoji173]️ x

LA Tanning provide free samples you only pay the shipping , and we they have great offers all the time on there solution and kits .

I used to use Lauren's Way but it seems as though they've closed? So I've recently moved to Ferne Beauty xx

Latest posts

Back