Swollen eyebrow after microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vilmutia

Reaction score
Hi all, I was looking for a similar thread but didn't find. I had my eyebrows microbladed and they were healing fine. Last monday I went for a touch up and on saturday I noticed that one of my eyebrows is swollen and painful :( I contacted my therapist and she said that it's not normal. She told me to clean and still use the cream she gave me. But it's not getting any better and I don't know what to do :(

I'd visit the doctor at this point, if there's an infection you might need antibiotics

Go before it gets worse, it'll get better quicker

Is it pink in colour or hot to the touch?

Hi there, I am a trainer and technician. It sounds as though you may have an infection developing or an allergic reaction . Best advice is to go to your Gp and get some antihistamines and antibiotics . You are more than welcome to pm me. It is hard to tell without having visuals

Thank you for your reply x I think I will go and see Gp. It is just a bit swollen and it doesn't look very bad but it's painful. And it's not hot to touch and you can't see that it's swollen but I feel when I touch the skin under the eyebrow. Thanks for your help xx

Latest posts

Back