Tan Essentials rapid spray guns!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megansweeting

Reaction score
Thanks for accepting

Needing help!

I purchased a TAN ESSENTIALS RAPID SPRAY TAN MACHINE, around 2 years ago from sweet squared and have had nothing but problems with the machine and gun. The actual machine broke after around a month which they did replace, the hose broke & have had to replace around 8/9 spray tan guns! I've just done a spray tan and my guns broke again but refuse to pay £80 every time I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could find one cheaper or do I just give up and purchase a cheaper machine!

I have been told by someone that this particular spray tan machine has been taken back by hundreds of people and is a well known faulty machine

Appreciate any help!
Thank you xx

Its the worst machine ever!!! I had nothing but trouble with mine, i sent it back to the company i got it from and they sent me a new machine and i sold it straight away and got a different machine. I would honestly just buy a totally different machine. I use a maximist lite it sprays lovely but can only do a few tans at a time, i love it. I also have the maximist evo with helia gun but i dont like the gun. So i think im gunna just buy another maximist lite so i can change between the two if doing a party. Who would of thought buying a decent tan machine would be this hard o_O xx

OMG I am having the exact same problem with this machine!i bought it 2yrs ago & like you nothing but trouble since day 1! I'm on my 4th gun the tube keeps breaking & getting stuck in the gun,it leaks everywhere & just tonight in the middle of doing a tan it broke again!! I am sick of it I can't trust this machine at all & the thoughts of buying another replacement gun really annoys me but what's the other option this side of xmas!!the worst part is my old machine was working perfectly it was just a bit bulky compared to this 1!
I'm relived others are having problems as when I asked in sweet squared if there was a fault with this machine I was told no no one else was having any problems!! so I thought it was just me! If anyone knows if there is a tube I can put in the gun for the next few weeks instead of buying the whole gun would appreciate it!
Thanks!! Xx

Yep, I did too funnily enough. I bought mine from Beauty show in Manchester. The bottle did nothing but leak, then the air tube kept blowing itself out of the machine which my fella managed to fix. In the end I've just bought another one from LA Tanning which is more basic (a TS20) but does the job perfectly! No leaking, good even spray and very light to carry around - I"m mobile.

Yep, I did too funnily enough. I bought mine from Beauty show in Manchester. The bottle did nothing but leak, then the air tube kept blowing itself out of the machine which my fella managed to fix. In the end I've just bought another one from LA Tanning which is more basic (a TS20) but does the job perfectly! No leaking, good even spray and very light to carry around - I"m mobile.
Ive really been considering getting a TS20. I noticed LA tan have a really good deal on at the min. Only problem is, i've seen people saying they get tan coming out from where the electric cord, and the air pipe is off the machine sucking in any overspray. This worries me as im also mobile and i'd hate to think i got tan on someones carpet or wall. So im not sure whether to get one or not :( xx

WOW I can't believe the response so nice to hear other people in the same situation! Sweet squared have just contacted me from seeing this post and have said ''morrocan tan' have offered me a gesture of good will for 2 free spray guns! Only just bought a new one Friday!

I literally had the same problem such a nightmare! I now use Lauren's Way amazing blow up tent not had one problem and its been 10 months now x

Latest posts

Back