Tanning and monthly cycle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Is it just me or have you guys noticed that spray tan comes out lighter if you have your period?
I actually got one once and it didn't develop in certain places when I was on cycle, my tan tech told me it is cause your menstrual cycle changes the skins Ph?

No and I tan every week.

So weird cause i've heard so many saying this but I even notice it on myself that my tan comes out lighter at that time of the month!

I tan every week too and mine always looks the same. I've never had an issue with any clients either. Although i know if some one is having ivf, the hormones can effect the tan. So i suppose it just depends on your hormones. x

That's crazy I was right lol it's meee!
I try not to tan cause how could you even change a tampon you can't wash your hands tho lol

:D:D:D i normally use a rapid tan on myself so a couple of hours and im good to go haha x

I've had tan that didn't develop at all on my legs during my period but my body developed fine. I think it's hits and miss just the same as when you tan a pregnant lady xxx

I've had tan that didn't develop at all on my legs during my period but my body developed fine. I think it's hits and miss just the same as when you tan a pregnant lady xxx

I've read that is happens because skin has a Ph of 4.5-5.5 and on your period it goes up and down so this is why that happens!

Latest posts

Back