Tanning discounts/offers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monika

Reaction score
Hi Ladies
I was wondering if any of you do offers? How often? I do discounts every now and again, drop the price for a tan by £5. I was thinking of maybe doing an offer where if you book say 5 tans, the price gradually drops for each tan? I'm not sure how cost effective that would be in the long run but I need more repeat customers. I get a lot of first timers but don't get many that come back even though I check how their tan is and they are happy. Sometimes I have the feeling of clients being overwhelmed by the "after care" and can't be bothered moisturizing daily, which puts them off spray tans.. Ideally they would get the spray tan and not have to do anything to keep it looking great.. Let me know what your experience is?

I’m running an offer at the moment. Monday and Tuesday Tan parties with 4 or more girls at £10 each. I’ve had ONE party. ! I think if someone wants a tan they’ll have it . Offers don’t work for me. I charge £20 which is normal in my area. Some girls charge £10 but I imagine they are young and new to the game. I wouldn’t tan anyone for £10 normally as I don’t think it’s worth it.

@Spray tan jane is right, I never get a client when I do an offer but at a normal price being €25 I do get business, it's weird.

Latest posts

Back