Tanning help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamgirl

Reaction score
I've just spray tanned a client and she's got home and sent me this pic....
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1495823256.630757.jpg

I think it might be where the shower cap brushed against her back.

Do you think it will affect the outcome of the tan and should I get her to blend it with a dry flannel or something?

I do two light layers so think it will be ok, just wanted to see what you thought?

Thank you! [emoji4]

Last edited:
Hiya, she has obviously done that herself putting on/taking off clothes ..... tell her to just leave it. It will all wash away and even out once washed off x

I'm always anxious when spraying that although everywhere is covered, what if I've sprayed a bit darker somewhere, like on a leg or something a dark patch where I've accidentally gone too close for example (oops hope they don't notice lol)
So does it not matter as long as everywhere is covered? It will wash off even /the same?

And The picture looks more like spray over dry skin or something, if it was the hat marks it would of been white patches not dark as it would of rubbed off not gone darker where the hat touched her

It was where her hair wasn't tied high enough so hanging down in the shower cap, moved all the guide colour around. Tan fine today, phew!

Latest posts

Back