Tanning Injections?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If people want to inject such rubbish into their bodies more fool them. Its definately not for me!

Decreased appetite AND increased libido?.......where do I sign up?

JK-I'm not big on needles, so I'd never be able to inject myself. It's too bad though, it sounds almost worth it.

Hi, although this sounds good , it also sounds very dangerous too :eek:
what about any long term effects ?
I'm afraid my opinions are exactly the same as Collins ,
I would rather stick to a good old spray tan thank you lol x :hug: x minky

I prefer tanning pills and spray tans myself.

I hate needles and so thats a no go, and as collin said if you inject air into yourself its bye bye you as soon as that bubble reaches your heart!

Kate xx

I prefer tanning pills and spray tans myself.

I hate needles and so thats a no go, and as collin said if you inject air into yourself its bye bye you as soon as that bubble reaches your heart!

Kate xx
Even tho I myself like collin can`t get my head round this barbaric means of getting a tan, on one of the links it says the needles are only 5mm long so there is no risk of getting air bubbles into an artery.:eek:

anyone got any new info on this??
i need to eat less, get a tan and a sex life!sounds bloody marvellous!
Seriously, i was at the back of the cue for melanin when god was dishin it out.

how much is it per week £35!?

And i would have to get a family nurse to do it for me, imagine my mother walking in when witha belt around my arm and a needle in, not funy. Not good to let my little boy see.

anyone got any new info on this??
i need to eat less, get a tan and a sex life!sounds bloody marvellous!
Seriously, i was at the back of the cue for melanin when god was dishin it out.

how much is it per week £35!?

And i would have to get a family nurse to do it for me, imagine my mother walking in when witha belt around my arm and a needle in, not funy. Not good to let my little boy see.

You don't put it in a vein... you just jab a fat bit!! The needle is tiny, just like a diabetics needle.

Gosh, got to agree with Collin, not my cup of tea and not sure I would want to encourage my customers to do it. Each to their own I suppose, people will sometimes do owt for vanity, sounds bit far fetched, what would you put on your advertising material, inject yourself with some of this and get brown or change your hair colour - oohhh noooo. Some side effects arent overly bad though ! lol

I heard about this from my hairdresser (fellow non-tanner) and though it sounded fab. He is very into anything aesthetic and had found out that paler people have a 'chemical' which blocks natural melanin production in the body and this product stops this which leads to a tan via UV exposure.

Do you guys know if this is correct or just shpeel?:eek:

Sounds right......
I mean the simple thing is, us pale ones just dont tan, so if that injection helps, why not? i can spend a fortune on sunbeds and nothing happen, and i worry how much i use them for little result.

I need to know where does this injection, i may just give it one shot and see if it does what it says.

Anyone in North east or East Anglia know anywhere?

Sounds right......
I mean the simple thing is, us pale ones just dont tan, so if that injection helps, why not? i can spend a fortune on sunbeds and nothing happen, and i worry how much i use them for little result.

I need to know where does this injection, i may just give it one shot and see if it does what it says.

Anyone in North east or East Anglia know anywhere?

There is loads of Gyms selling it in the North East.

But check out the links on this page...

Safer option... get a spray tan!!!!!!!

The technology is being developed in Adelaide Australia at the moment.
It makes you tan all over (even the white bits) it will make you look like even more of an Oompah Loompah Orange-utan.
I'd imagine this will have a grave effect on solariums and spray tans.
But people seem to be desperate for a tan.
Here's some info
Nanotechnology ups efficacy of tanning pill
or google "epitan".

I have had this on my mind all morning now and I simply can't get my head around the fact that it is legal to sell home applid systems involving syringe needles to the general public in order that they can inject themselves at home without any qualification or supervision...I just cant see how trading standards would alow this....

This has got to be highly dangerouse (why not dangermouse)?..what if you stick the needle into an archery or inject an air bubble into your blood ....this cant be legal :eek::eek:

Lordy lordy Collin:)

I do like to have a tan - but I'm not that desperate.

God knows it is bad enough having to take pills/have injections to treat ill health.........not for me.

Just seen this thread and how interesting it was....what an :eek: opener...!!!

I saw the decreased appetite and increased libido part and was ready to sign up...but 35 pounds ( no pound key ) a week...and inject yourself....arrrrgggghhhhhhh no way....

Move to Spain...you get a tan without even intending to....:lol:
I personally don't get the tanning thing....but then I can say that because I tan easily....

I go a dirty dark brown so try to stay out of the sun for that reason plus the health side of it too....but I still colour come what may.....:irked:

Enjoy the skin you are in....no cost....no needles...(and just pretend it doesn't have the decreased appetite and increased arousal benefits....)

xxxxxxxx

Lordy lordy Collin:)

Lordy lordy me... not that old record again.

Completly way off topic Carl and of absolutley no relevence to this thread whatsoever....now sit back..take your time and repeat after me

"I must not mock another individual who has a disability as it is very rude "

Now be honest..do you feel better now?

Dam...must rimimber to priss that dim spill chick bottin mir oftin :lol::lol:

Last edited:
There is loads of Gyms selling it in the North East.

But check out the links on this page...

Safer option... get a spray tan!!!!!!!

I use all sorts of tanning stuff or different reasons. Sunbeds help with my general skin tone and blemishes, also love the relaxing time on them, i use a daly tinted moisturiser for an everyday tan, and st.tropez when im going somewhere special or when the sunbeds arnt working (99% of the time unless i caine them) then if i cant be bothered with the stress and the mess i get sum1 else to do the work and get a spray tan.
So i wanted the injection to help with the sunbed tanning that seems to be a waste of money for me for tanning purposes, great for me spots though!:green:

Just seen this thread and how interesting it was....what an :eek: opener...!!!

I saw the decreased appetite and increased libido part and was ready to sign up...but 35 pounds ( no pound key ) a week...and inject yourself....arrrrgggghhhhhhh no way....

Move to Spain...you get a tan without even intending to....:lol:
I personally don't get the tanning thing....but then I can say that because I tan easily....

I go a dirty dark brown so try to stay out of the sun for that reason plus the health side of it too....but I still colour come what may.....:irked:

Enjoy the skin you are in....no cost....no needles...(and just pretend it doesn't have the decreased appetite and increased arousal benefits....)

xxxxxxxx

I personally cant be happy with my colour as i have cellulite, uneven skin tone and contour and feel the pressure to look sunkissed (god i sound like a mingpot, ha) I would LOVE to not have to spend a single penny ever again on tanning, but until i tone up, stop getting spots and loose a little weight, i honestly just dont look good without one.

Id rather be dirty brown than white, alot of people would kill to tan when they dont even try, your lucky you know.

Nicole kidman makes me jelous.....:)

I have seen the results of these injections.

Not a natural looking tan - at all.

More of a hotdog colour, all over.

It looks Like the body builders wear in the competions.

Total turn off.

I personally cant be happy with my colour as i have cellulite, uneven skin tone and contour and feel the pressure to look sunkissed (god i sound like a mingpot, ha) I would LOVE to not have to spend a single penny ever again on tanning, but until i tone up, stop getting spots and loose a little weight, i honestly just dont look good without one.

Id rather be dirty brown than white, alot of people would kill to tan when they dont even try, your lucky you know.

Nicole kidman makes me jelous.....:)

I suppose I am lucky in a sense ( although I have a body I would gladly give away )....and probably mad aswell....because I spend my time trying not to go too dark....
but don't get me wrong...I do like a golden tan and as soon as I get that far I stop and just try to keep out of the sun as much as possible....because then I just look like I haven't washed!!! :lol:
I am fair with blue eyes too so I don't match my skin....

My two eldest daughters are like sacks of flour...and they do all the sunbathing and burning, fake-tanning etc...and I just wish they would love their skin as it is pale but lovely.....
but then they say...'oh it's alright for you mum :rolleyes:'

I know they both would have the tanning injections given the chance....and it is probably as a mum I would find it a tad disturbing....

There is something about injecting yourself in order to have a tan that leaves a bad taste....but maybe I am just an old fuddy duddy....:confused:

Latest posts

Back