Tanning machines??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulubellbb

Reaction score
hi i need help...i want to buy a spray tan machine but i dont know where to start? i would like it to be fake bake, its for home use. can i buy a machine from anywhere and then just buy the fake bake sepratley or do i have to have a specific fake bake machine?
thanks x

you can use any solution in the HVLP machines and to be honest there are much better solutions available nowadays than fake bake
If your after a home use machine then have a look at the maximist lite is a good budget machine and has the same gun as the HVLP 5008 we dont sell it :rolleyes::rolleyes: as it is for light use only but it would be perfect for one or two tans and home use

Apart from the Fake Bake issue...they are what they are and many therapist love them...I agree with Steve...get the maximist lite...ideal for home use and much more reliable than the piggy.

HTH :hug:

collin(above post) sells the entry level maximist lite machines,(i dont yet!! still running reliability tests on them before i add them to stock list but so far so good) then maybe you could click on his signature to see his wow web site prices, or click on mine or his for a good solution lol
Fake bake/st tropez in there day were great but things move on !!
my dad loved Old spice , Hi karate, and BRUT!!!!
your mum probably wore Tweed and Charlie,
Tan solutions Have come on so far in the last 18 month s :lol::lol:
Maybe its time to take the Pepsi challenge !!

Hi Lulubellbb,
I've been using the Fake Bake Pig for 15 months now for part-time professional use and it's been 100% reliable, even on the days when I'm doing loads of spray tans and at spray tan parties. The only problem I've had was when the cup fell apart after about 10 months and both Fake Bake and Collin, very kindly, supplied me with immediate replacements.

I offer 3 brands of spray tan for my clients - Fake Bake, Tantrick (5%) and Aviva Express. However, 99% of my clients request Fake Bake and I generally get excellent feedback. It's unlikely I'll be offering Tantrick 5% or Aviva Express when the current stock runs out as nobody seems interested, so I'll be sticking with my beloved Fake Bake.

And Steve, my mum always chose Chanel No. 5 ......

xx

Latest posts

Back