Tanning Qualification?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 17597

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

I'm thinking about doing a spray tan course. The course is BABTAC accredited. You recieve a certificate of attendance?
My question is...... what is a certificate of attendance. Because to me it is just that, A certificate sayng that i attended but not that i passed or was any good or that i was so bad i spray tanned the ceiling!!!
I'm confused is this any good, does this mean i can work as a spray tanner, will i get insurance? As i said it does say that it is BABTAC accredited.
Thanx in advance for any help on this, xx.

Hiya

A quick word; because short courses are not 'qualifications' as such, the paperwork you get back can be called anything - up to and including a certificate of attendance!

To be 100% sure, call my Membership Supervisor Kath davis on 0845 065 9000 and just check; I'm sure it's all kosher, but it's a good idea to check.

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

Hiya

A quick word; because short courses are not 'qualifications' as such, the paperwork you get back can be called anything - up to and including a certificate of attendance!

To be 100% sure, call my Membership Supervisor Kath davis on 0845 065 9000 and just check; I'm sure it's all kosher, but it's a good idea to check.

Regards

PHILIP SWINFORD
Marketing Services Manager
BABTAC

Thankyou very much, i will ring tomorrow. Thanks again, :hug:.

Latest posts

Back