Tanning salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocotanning2014

Reaction score
Hi all,
My client base has grown so much i am wanting to switch over from card database to electronic. I really need a basic simple software as i have older people who work in the salon who a terrified at the thought of computers......
I don't want a booking system as we don't take bookings, but i really want to add courses and deduct minutes from them as they are used. Also want to be able to send out bunched messages.
Thanks you in advance.

Hi all,
My client base has grown so much i am wanting to switch over from card database to electronic. I really need a basic simple software as i have older people who work in the salon who a terrified at the thought of computers......
I don't want a booking system as we don't take bookings, but i really want to add courses and deduct minutes from them as they are used. Also want to be able to send out bunched messages.
Thanks you in advance.
Did you manage to find anything? In in the same position & really need to move from this paper business!

Latest posts

Back