Tanning Tent - Arrhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
My goodness i hate these blooming things - why wont it go back in.

Can they get sprained and not go back because mine wont seem to fold.

Getting very upset now :-(

Tried the you tube movies but my tent seems to be a lot fatter at one side than the ones on the videos. :mad:

My goodness i hate these blooming things - why wont it go back in.

Can they get sprained and not go back because mine wont seem to fold.

Getting very upset now :-(

Tried the you tube movies but my tent seems to be a lot fatter at one side than the ones on the videos. :mad:

http://www.salongeek.com/skin-geek/70424-help-pop-up-cubicle.html

This is a good link to some good advise. Failing this, why don't you contact your trainer and ask them to re-show you how to do it, I am sure this would be the best way forward as its sometimes quite difficult to explain in words, easier being shown.

Dads are great - 10 mins and he done it and trained me too.
Its all nice and tidy in its little case.
I can have a nice glass of wine and chill now that my two trial clients will have somewhere to stand on Tuesday.

Dads are great - 10 mins and he done it and trained me too.
Its all nice and tidy in its little case.
I can have a nice glass of wine and chill now that my two trial clients will have somewhere to stand on Tuesday.

Bless him... :hug:

Just a tip though... do do it again for a few times as after about 8 - 12 times they get a memory and they just pop back so easily.

The first tanning party I did way back when, I had to drive home with my booth open flat in the back of my car... not a good start lol!!! My hubby had shown me before hand, and I had thought oh thats simple and didnt try to do it myself. :eek:

Done it about 20 times now and it seems to just go to bed all on its own now - blooming thing caused me so much hagro and my boyfriend a black eye :) Whoops

OMG.Its not just me then that can`t get the tent back in the bag.I now keep mine folded in half in the garage.:eek:

Ha ha ha I have exactly the same problem whenever I use my tent and just drive home with it in the car open and as soon as I get in it goes straight down and back in it's bag. :):)

This brings back memories - when I got my pop up tent - the instructions stated - can be folded back down within 30 seconds.................it took me 45 MINUTES, the sweat was pouring off me (it was summer time). Now it takes itself off to bed (back in bag)

I have some good instructions that didnt take long to suss out, now I can do it no problem, if anyone wants a copy send you're email address to me and I will forward them onto you:hug:

:) hi all I had problem with my tent too my son watched you tube then showed me done it in the end, easy now but don,t :lol: laugh but i have to do it with my arms crossed over if that makes sense only way i can do it ! great at it now.:)

i can do mine easy now i know how!!!!

i have it flat standing upright, with the flap at the back pointing away from me
then i fold it in half away from me,
then( this is the magic bit!!)
i push the insides together, like im trying to get my hands to touch,
as soon as you do this the tent automatically starts to twist and go into a sort of circle then you should puch down and voila!!!

hth xx

awwww lol I don't have experience with a tanning tent,
But I have had many a wrestle with a pop up tweenie tent the kids used to have,
Pops up in 2 seconds, 2 sprained wrists, a black eye, and whiplash later it was shoved in the bedroom still fully "popped up" lol

Latest posts

Back