Tantrick Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
I am spraying a lady im a few weeks and have offered her a patch test.

She said she has had spray tans before (the ones in the booth) so doesnt know if she needs one as shes not allergic to much. But is going on holiday the day aftr so doesnt want a rash!

SHe has asked me to find out what ingrediants are different from the booth one she has already used - I said I can read the ingrdiants from the back of the Tantrick botle but I wont no whats in other peoples slution.

What should I do?

If she has had spray tans in the past she should be ok with tantricks. You have offered her a patch test and she has turned you down. When she comes for the tan make sure the consultation card states this.

She hasnt really turned me down she has sort of said i have has spray tans before but your the expert - if all spray tans have the same ingrediants then i will be fine.

But then says - i dont want a rash for holiday?

You should definitely follow tracey's advice...if you cannot persuade her to have a patch test clearly state on her consultation card that she has refused a patch test and make sure you point this out as she signs it or ask her to initial next to that bit on the card.

if she is concerned about getting a rash then she should have no reason not to have a patch test prior to the tan being done....

xx

Latest posts

Back