Tantruth spray tan lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever used Tantruth spray tan lotion sold in Salon Services?
I had a call today through mobile.tan.com and she booked in for tomorrow for a spray tan. Afterwards I realised that I might not have enough lotion for her. Desperate to buy some in the morning, I searched on the web and found Tantruth in Salon Services. It's 53.99 for 1000mls, so thought I would ask for your opinions if you've already used it. It looks quite good, but is a lot of money at the same time.
Other than that, does Sally's sell any spray tan lotions? I have one very local to me so it would be very handy.
I would really appreciate some opinions on this lotion, otherwise I might have to cancel the appt.

Cheers

SORRY

cannot help you I have never heard of it before. I only use SiennaSun from The Spray Tan Cubicle.

I think it's quite a new one, so probably not many have heard of it.

I've bought a bottle but not used it yet.. meant to try it out tonight but feeling too PMTish to want to bother! I'll try and test it tomorrow and post a review as I've had it for a few weeks and not got around to using it yet. I have to say though it's quite a bit cheaper buying direct from Beauty Express!

I've just been on Beauty Express site but could'nt find the prices. How much are they selling it for?

I've PMd you the prices hun. If anyone has the Beauty Express catalogue they are in the tanning section and also in their recent summer sale flyer, although they're not on sale.
A bit suprised to see they were on another site as I thought the whole Skin Truth range (inc TanTruth) were Beauty Express's own brand, and so exclusive to them? :confused:

Has anyone got any reviews on TanTruth?

I believe that Salon Services is Beauty Express's sister company, therefore they replicate some of the stock.

I've used the tantruth and loved it?? I also use there machine which i'm also very happy with...x

I have used the lotion before (not the spray) about 5yr ago from Sally's/Salon Services.

TANGO

Last edited:
hi i use tan truth. I thought i would try it just like you and my clients love it it goes on very well and doesnt streak i will reccommend it :) x

Tan truth can be bought in Sally's,
which means your clients can go and buy it them selves, not a very professional look,
you need to be using a solution that is available to the trade only if you want to look professional hth

Tan truth can be bought in Sally's,
which means your clients can go and buy it them selves, not a very professional look,
you need to be using a solution that is available to the trade only if you want to look professional hth

Well you say that but it is a professional product, or supposed to be.
Sallys sells all sorts of things that should be professional only.

In fact there really aren't many companies that don't make sure that they are only selling to professional insured people.

My neighbour has bought her own machine and has no trouble at all buying just about every solution i can think of, quite easily for use on herself and daughter.

Well you say that but it is a professional product, or supposed to be.
Sallys sells all sorts of things that should be professional only.

In fact there really aren't many companies that don't make sure that they are only selling to professional insured people.

My neighbour has bought her own machine and has no trouble at all buying just about every solution i can think of, quite easily for use on herself and daughter.
Yes i know and it is all wrong, i don't think they should be selling to joe public as it makes professional brands look inferior,
i always avoid products that the public can get hold of easily because it does not look good.

most products the public can buy, thats why you get retail to sell your products.. well thats what i thought lol.
and i love TanTruth it goes on a nice natural colour, i think you should just try it hun everyone has their own opinion :hug: ..

xx

i use tantruth and it comes out really well. i have the light and the extra dark and havent had any complaints yet. and as some of you's have said that the public can buy tan truth themselves - not one of my clients have heard of it before so i dont think the public are really interested in buying it themselves - i think they'd be more interested in buying the more popular big names.

when clients have heard of something before or seen tan in magazines they tend to stick to those eg. fake bake, he shi. i have also noticed superdrug have now started to sell fake bake - so thats going to be competition for the salons that use fake bake.

it all really depends on your own personal choice. i like tantruth so i would recommend it oh and it smells good too :)

xxxxxx

I use tantrick for my customers and tantruth on myself ( as my hubby can see the guide colour without any problems which means i'm streak free lol), the results are natural and the products nice too use !:lol:

Has anyone ever used Tantruth spray tan lotion sold in Salon Services?
I had a call today through mobile.tan.com and she booked in for tomorrow for a spray tan. Afterwards I realised that I might not have enough lotion for her. Desperate to buy some in the morning, I searched on the web and found Tantruth in Salon Services. It's 53.99 for 1000mls, so thought I would ask for your opinions if you've already used it. It looks quite good, but is a lot of money at the same time.
Other than that, does Sally's sell any spray tan lotions? I have one very local to me so it would be very handy.
I would really appreciate some opinions on this lotion, otherwise I might have to cancel the appt.

Cheers

trained in tantruth friday.. it was realy nice, the color is great, its one of the least expensive brands i think, im going to offer 2 types. :)

I think tantruth is a nice colour but it doesn't fade very nicely at all...goes extremely patchy and makes you look like you have something wrong with your skin...i switched to sienna x which i prefer for two reasons 1. It fades alot more evenly 2. it smells nicer.

hope that helps?

i have been in the industry for 12 years and i have used all of the skin truth range they are lovely products and the tan lotion is one of the best colors i have used.
for those of you who say don't use products that public can get is silly as now days they can get ANY product they like with internet etc and sallys is now trade only as well

Latest posts

Back