Tantruth spray tan lotion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say I have been using Tantruth for a couple of months now, and my customers seem to like it, my regular customers are the ones that I try my new stuff on and they loved it that much asked me to use Tantruth on them instead of there reular solution. Customer is always right. Hope this helps, I do try a range of solutions as I find that all my customers all like a change, I am mobile, customers age range from 16yr to 34yr..:Grope:

I used Tan Truth for the first time about 2 weeks ago during my spray tan training.

I sprayed clients and also got sprayed myself!

The tan was virtually fragrance free and sprayed on like a breeze! It went on really even an gave off a lovely non greasy glow! it gives instant colour and starts developing straight away! it went on my skin really nice! i got about 3 layers and i was so dark! (brown not orang) i washed it off a day later, and it didn't fade to my amazement, so i was very happy as other tans normally wash off and leave you pale! it was the best spray tan i have had to date and the client i sprayed messaged me to say she loved it and was very happy too. i was left with no fragrance! amazing!!! it didnt streak and lasted for about 5 days! the colour was a glowing chocolate brow colour but thatwas because i had 3 layers and love to be dark! but you can get different shades and the amount of layers also depend on shade result

i am needing to purchase a spray tan machine and spray tan solution asap and torn between tan tuth and suntana products and equipment

Any suggestions out of the 2? i have not tried suntana before but it just looks and sounds really good!

I love tan truth. I have used fake bake, sienna x and st tropez and to be honest I think tantruth is just as worthy a brand.

I use tantruth on myself at home because it is cheaper but also because I like the results it gives :)

Hello sorry to chirp in , im starting up my own work and wanting to use tan truth too, but would you please advise me on a good spray tan machine x

I use the la tan machine ts20 it's a good one

Thanku very much

Latest posts

Back