Tape extensions 3-6 month hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very difficult, I read about a girl who forked out 3grand to buy wholesale and ended up with crap, you can buy from transform wholesale but the min order is £3000

I second this! A girl i trained with decided to try this way and she went out of pocket around £2k! I know this because i was hoping to buy some of the hair off her. Its far too risky plus, you've got to order minimums, pay for shipping ANF taxes/duty when it comes into the UK. No thanks! I would rather just find a couple of decent suppliers here and let them take the risk.

That's really strange as I used their tapes and they advised they are discontinuing them as they were getting too many complaints of people not knowing how to fit them/remove them properly so I took them off my price list.
Would be amazing if that wasn't the case but the stock hasn't updated and there are only a few colours in stock.

I used to use AR tapes all the time so I was surprised and gutted that they said they were stoppIng them. I use prestige now and they are good but considerably more expensive. AR tapes were the cheapest around.

Going to enquire tomorrow!

Well I went on my course today! I was blown away by how easy they are to re tape! Loved it! I did the la weave too :D can't wait to get going now!

Couple of questions @ColourBoy going to ask here so I can refer back easily!

1: best place to buy hair thread
2: best re tape tape
3: best remover for tapes (or does it depend on brand of hair used)

I'm opening a can of worms here I expect but what's everyone's recommended wefts? For la weave (or soon to be known as kahuna weave ;) ) Ones to love & ones to hate please

I love tape hair its so easy to fit. I use studio 58 and sjk. I really like sjk hair I have the Luxury fitted myself 5 months (with two refits) and no issues. The c22 from sjk is the best remover. It takes them out very quickly.

Angel Remy have discontinued tapes so the only stock left is what is showing on the website.

Remi cachet injection tapes are amazing.

Studio 58 are lovely tapes, prestige do tapes and transform are bringing back tapes.

Wouldn't touch sjk.

Ahh I didn't know that! I must admit tape isn't in high demand where I am so I don't often have to buy it! But thanks for the heads up :D

I wouldn't risk it, the hair quality is awful,I lost so much money replacing the hair.

I agree do not use sjk you will loose money through them xx

Latest posts

Back