teaching nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenlovesnails

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

just wondering if anyone can help me?

I would like to get into teaching nails, not within a college, but possibly private courses, Does any1 do this or know how to go about starting to look into this?

Thanks for any help!

I see from your profile that your are trained in Bio Sculpture. Why not approach them and find out if there are any opportunities for you.

Good luck!

hi I know you said you did not want to go to college but I am now going to start my 7303 at college. this is a stand up teaching qualification so i will be able to teacher other people once the course is finished. give your local college a ring the course is part time I will be going one night a week. the tutor on my massage course said it was a good enough certificate to teach other people. If not go back to where you were trained and ask them if they do training to be a trainer.

Well, I must say, you have to find out with the state laws. Depending on where you're from, you have to be licensed to teach. Just check with the state to see what their rules are.

mz.angie

i have just got a teaching post at my local college, you start with a standard teacher training, and then do an assesors qualification after. i would like to teach for a brand eventually, but thought the extra qualifications and teaching experience would be a good start. good luck... x

i have just got a teaching post at my local college, you start with a standard teacher training, and then do an assesors qualification after. i would like to teach for a brand eventually, but thought the extra qualifications and teaching experience would be a good start. good luck... x
which collage r u at? very pleased for u

i thought you would need a formal qualification to teach whether it be in a fe college or with a private company

i thought you would need a formal qualification to teach whether it be in a fe college or with a private company
as i understand, at present not as yet but in the very near future you will. It is very advantajicos( spelling) for a brand led company if you do. collages will insist u have or they will put you through, becarefull you dont get i to the trap off teaching there classes for free and they will put u through your cert ed, have seen in a mumber of cass where the trainning lecturer has no supervision at all !!

hi ya the 7303 is a 10 week course. I was informed by the tutor that is was good enough to teach adults. when I spoke to him over the phone he said after the course I could teach spray tanning, massage manicure etc. I am supposed to start on the 28th january but still waiting for paperwork to come through so I can pay for the course and i have not been given a price yet. they are so slow round this area. I waited a year for a certificate. will let you know once I get more info from the college. you can then go on to the next teaching stage which is 36 weeks.

Hiya

i dont mean to take over the thread but i would love to do this in a few years etc.

I have been looking into it and dont you need about 5 years experience in the field that you want to teach?

then dont you have to do the 7303? and then a teaching post for a set number of hours?

i would love to do this and i know its a long time before your qualified. is there anyone else that has gone through this? but not teaching for a particular company just privately?

they are really tightening up on this, and you will need a teachers reference number, to qualify for that you would have to prove that you have
1. got a relevant and up to date teaching certificate
2. qualifications in the subjects that you wish to teach
3. some experience
4. assessors qualifications

Latest posts

Back