Teenage clients??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahd

Reaction score
hi,

just wanted to know if anyone does treatments for teenages and if this is a market to look into? also if you do what sort of treatments do you offer?

sarah x

Hi
I do loads of treatments on teenagers the ones that are 15+ love all the same treatments as adults, If u are going to offer this service i would strongly reccomend parental consent as their parents aren't always aware what there up to!! Most of my teenage clients come with their mums anyway and its always good to offer mother and daughter treatments and they always bring a mate wanting the same done too- The younger teenagers i always offer mini treatments they love mini manicures with rinestones and a bit of nail art- :)

beautystuff85 xxx

I offer all my treatments to all ages you just tailor them to the individual.

I offer;
Eyelash Tinting and Perming
Spray Tanning
Enhancements
Facials
Waxing

The only teenage thing I do offer are Prom nails for them which is white tips with a Popit overlay quick and they love them.
These are not exclusively for teenagers.
:hug:

hi girls.

thanks for the tips and advice,

xx

I would suggest checking with your insurers whether they have any restrictions on age for particular treatments.

Hiya.

Our salon does in basic introductory course for teenage girls on cleanse, tone, moisturise etc. Then we go on to talk and show them about make up, the do's and don'ts and how skin texture and tone changes over the years and to adapt your routine to that. We also analyse their skin to send them on the right track when it comes to picking out products for their routine. Its very popular with 14+, many dads book their daughters in, with the notion of, well if they are going to wear make-up, I want them to know how to apply it right, so it looks ok. It lasts for up to an hour and we charge the same as a make-up trial.

The only teenage thing I do offer are Prom nails for them which is white tips with a Popit overlay quick and they love them.
These are not exclusively for teenagers.
:hug:

That's what I was thinking, too. Teen girls love having their nails done for prom and other special occasions. HTH! :)

I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy into dermalogica's clean start program.
We are currently trying to target teenage girls for our new graduate stylists, with a little success. There are some good ideas here.

Be sure to check your insurance policy. Mine states that you MUST have written authorisation from a parent/guardian if the teenager is under 16. They must also sign any paperwork relating to the treatment they have.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to buy into dermalogica's clean start program.
We are currently trying to target teenage girls for our new graduate stylists, with a little success. There are some good ideas here.

I'm currently lookin at this range too. I've been trying to find something to target this market for a while and they really seem to have come up with a niche product.

I'm working on a 'teen treatment menu' that is more on the line of treatments that teach e.g. mini facial/skincare lesson, mini makeover/make-up lesson, mini manicure/nailcare lesson etc...

Latest posts

Back